NEW JERSEY SOCCER ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 9765
TRENTON, NJ 08650
To All Affiliated members and soccer friends,
NJSA Hall of Fame Committee has selected the following individuals to be inducted in the New Jersey Soccer Association Hall of Fame.
Inducted in the Hall of Fame for 2022
Mr. Robert Chesney in the Players category
Mr. Giovanni Raimato in the Referees category (posthumously)
Mr. Ramon Bueno in the Coaches category
Mr. Pat Varsallona in the Administrators category
Mr. Steve Flamhaft in the Supporters category
The NJSA has also selected the following individuals to be recognized for their outstanding performance and support of the NJSA during the 2021/22 season.
Mr. Jason Manso Coach of the Year
(DEN OF LIONS LEGENDS)
Ms. Alexandra Baca Manager of Year
(JACKSON LIONS FC WOMEN)
A Special Tribute will be presented to the Hoboken 1912 FC in recognition of their more than 100 years of existence promoting soccer.
At the Banquet we will also recognize the following State Cup winners during the 2021/2022 season:
Jackson Lions FC Women NJ Women State Cup Champions
(Ellen Varsallona Memorial Cup)
FC Motown NJ Men State Cup Champions
(Charlie Stilitano Sr Memorial Cup)
Den of Lions Legends O40 NJ Men O-40 State Cup Champions
Den of Lions FC O30 NJ Men O-30 State Cup Champions
To honor all these individuals and teams, all of which have so greatly contributed to the growth of soccer and of the NJSA, a Dinner Dance will be held on Saturday November 19th , 2022 at the Hanover Manor, 16 Eagle Rock Avenue, East Hanover, NJ starting at 6:00 PM with cocktails hour followed by dinner at 7:30 PM and dancing until 11 PM.
The Banquet is a full course dinner with an open bar during the whole event.
ALL teams registered with NJSA are allowed to receive ONE FREE ticket to the affair, but such ticket MUST BE REQUESTED DIRECTLY FROM THE N.J.S.A.
In order to receive the team’s complimentary ticket the Team Manager must call the NJSA office at (609) 587-9265, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and confirm your attendance at the event not later than November 1st, , 2021.
Additional Tickets to the affair may be purchased at a price of $100.00 each
1) by calling the NJSA office at (609) 587-9265
2) or by emailing to OFFICE@NJSASOCCER.COM
3) or can be purchased ONLINE by following the instructions below:
1) Go to www.soccernjsa.com
2) Look for the MEMBERS ONLY tab in the middle of the page under the NJSA name.
3) At the BOTTOM of the list associated with MEMBERS ONLY, there is a link named “Online Payments”
4) Click on the “Online Payments” link
5) You will be presented with a page with TWO choices
6) Click on the button named “Generic Payment”
7) You will be presented with an Online Payment page
8) Fill in all the necessary fields and in particular write a Payment Description of the reason for your payment, including your home address.
9) When done, click on the button named “PAY NOW” at the bottom of the page.
10) You will be transferred to the secure Paypal website with all the information you filled out.
11) At this point you can choose if you want to make the payment using your Paypal Account ( click on the BLUE line titled “Pay with my PayPal account”) OR by using your Credit Card (click on the blue line titled “Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit “ )
Every individual is invited to attend or to show their support by placing messages in the Souvenir Book that will be printed for the occasion.
Attached here you will find a copy of the Advertisement contract and instructions for ONLINE payments.
We would appreciate your cooperation in obtaining some ads or congratulatory messages to be placed on the Souvenir Booklet that will be printed for the Event.
NJSA Executive Director