2) Any word or line or phrase that is HIGHLITED in Yellow and in BOLD characters, are ADDITIONS to the existing text.
1. The Board of Directors shall have the power to approve employment agreements
2. Recreation League shall be allowed to vote at any General Council meeting at a rate of 1 vote for each 10 recreation team registered by the League
3. At the Board of Directors meeting, a Premier League shall be allowed TWO votes
4. At the Board of Directors meeting, a Recreation League shall be allowed ONE vote
5. Each League is required to notify their members teams of any action taken by the NJSA
6. Application and other fees for NEW leagues, have been cut in half and they must be composed on NEW teams that did not play in an Affiliated league during the previous season unless such League does not exist anymore.
7. Added the Definition of Associate League and the Definition of Teams.
8. Recreation Teams will be allowed to participate in the State Cups and in the Select Team programs.
9. Included a definition of a Team Officer and of their responsibilities.
1. Remove the position of General Secretary/Executive Director from the list of Elected Officers. This position will be a Contract position. That position will no longer be a voting member of the NJSA. This change will put the NJSA in line with the way the USSF is currently administered.
2. Different Appointed Officers are appointed by different Officers. Appointed Officers DO NOT have any vote in any NJSA meetings.
1. At the General Council meeting, Recreation Leagues shall be allowed to have one vote for each qualified Recreation team registered.
2. At any General Council meeting, Associate League are NOT ALLOWED to vote.
3. At the Board of Directors meeting, Premier team shall be allowed TWO votes, Recreation Leagues shall be allowed ONE votes while Regional Leagues and Associate League are NOT ALLOWED to vote.
4. The Finance Committee shall be supervised by the General Secretary/Exec. Director
1. A number of NEW rules have been introduced because the USSF requires their presence in our By-Laws. We now have By-Laws detailing the PRECEDENCE of rules, the RECOGNITION OF DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS, the PROHIBITION OF SEXUAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE and the NON-DISCRIMINATION restrictions.