LIABILITY INSURANCE COVERAGE
The liability insurance coverage package provided to USASA members is far superior to any other offered plan for soccer related organizations.
- 5 Million Total Coverage.
- Protects team, league, state and national entities for lawsuits filed by players, fields and members of public.
- e.g. Player (PLL) unsafe field conditions or officiating
- e.g. Public – Spectator falls from bleacher. Soccer Ball hits parked car and breaks windshield
- Additional Coverage included in general liability policy:
- General Aggregate – None
- $3,000,000 Products – Completed Operations Aggregate Limit
- $2,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury Limit
- $2,000,000 Each Occurrence
- $2,000,000 Participant Legal Liability
- $2,000,000 Hired and Non-Owned Auto
- $300,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
- $5,000 Medical Payments
- Blanket Additional Insured’s (Owners and/or Lessors of Premises, Sponsors or Co-Promoters
Note: The combination of General Liability and Participant Accident Coverage, secure good fields and gives comprehensive protection to participants and entities. These protections give peace of mind to all participants and their families as it removes some of the risk of playing a contact sport.