DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS COVERAGE
Affiliation to the New Jersey Soccer Association (also known as NJSA), allows participation to the Directors and Officers Insurance offered through the USASA at no extra cost.
All REGISTERED Officers and Directors of any currently Affiliated Member (Leagues, Teams) of the NJSA, are covered under USASA’s Directors and Officers policy.
Coverage is for: “Any natural person properly registered with the NJSA, who has been, now is or shall become a duly elected director or trustee, duly elected or appointed officer, employee or committee member (whether or not salaried) of an organization, and any natural person acting in a VOLUNTARY CAPACITY on behalf of an Affiliated Organization and at the specific direction of NJSA.”
Directors & Officers:
- $10,000,000 Total Coverage
- Provides coverage for Team, League and State Associations.
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance provides financial protection for the Directors and Officers of your organization (League, Teams) that has been properly Registered with the NJSA, in the event they are sued in conjunction with the performance of their duties as they relate to the company.
- Directors and Officers Insurance is equivalent to a management of Errors and Omissions policy.
- The policy also includes Employment Practices Liability which will provide coverage for discrimination and harassment suits.
- Legal Fees are in addition to the policy limit.
Note: if this policy was purchased outside as a separate policy by a team or league, the cost for $1M would be approximately $750 per team/league, so this is a great added benefit offered to USASA members at no cost.